Students with disabilities
Whatever your difficulties, we are by your side.
At Sports Management School, disability is not a barrier because nothing should prevent a motivated student from building a successful career.
Sports Management School provides an accessible and welcoming work and learning environment for students with disabilities (visual, hearing, motor, etc.). In this context, we make the necessary adjustments to their situation in the organization, progress and support of their studies. Our administrative services and our teaching staff are thus empowered to establish, at the student's request and with his or her collaboration, an individual integration project.
Our support measures :
- Provision of digital tools to facilitate distance work.
- Elaboration of a support protocol.
- Training for the teaching team and supervisory staff.
- Internal communication and awareness actions.
- Possibility of tutoring during internships.
- Housing assistance.
Contact our disability advisor Pascal Galantin at firstname.lastname@example.org