Learn and become an expert in Sports Business from home
Addressed to the futures managers who already have a bachelor’s degree and to working professionals, MBA Online’s objective is to quickly develop your expertise in order to accelerate your career in the Sports Business world.
The courses are given in person and in French. It is possible to realize the first year 100% in English.
Staggered start - January 2023 - DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM
- Students having a BAC+4 level and who wants to work in sports business
- Students who are re-training or resuming their studies after a gap year
- the professionals who are re-training or seek a specialisation in sports business.
- the high-level athletes still in activity or who are re-training.
Strengths of the training
-More flexibility in your schedule
- Work at your own pace
- Personalised coaching
- Personalised support for each student
- Work in small groups
- Case studies according to your professional projects
- Professors permanently available to answer all your questions
- 2 face-to-face seminars per year in Paris
- Courses broadcast directly online and live by professors who are experts in sports business
- Possibility to watch each course in replay
Start dates and length of the training
Start in January 2023
Length: 10 months
Words from the direction
E-learning contains all the advantages of in-person training without the daily constraints. Each course is broadcast directly online and live by a professor who is an expert in sport business and then accessible in replay. The professors remain available for individual discussions.
The fundamental classes as modules cover all the essential points of sports management in an international environment, through the following subjects:
- Economics & Rights
- Management – Finance – Administration
- Knowledge in the sports world
- Job focus
- Professional tools
- Continuous monitoring for each theme
- Professional dissertation
- Written report and oral presentation
School contact: Olfa Dridi firstname.lastname@example.org
Educational Director – Pascal Galantin - email@example.com
President of the international strategic council
A born entrepreneur and sportsman, Michael began with a sporting cursus and founded the Club de Neuilly-sur-Seine: “Rugby Club Paris Neuilly”; then in 1999 he created the agency “Au-delà du sport” with Christophe Juillet and Marc Lièvremont, specialised in the relationship between sports and business management.
Simultaneously, he has been a professor in marketing for 15 years.
During these years, this born entrepreneur wished to start up his own school. This cursus led him to found Sports Management School (SMS), a business school specialised in Sports Business. SMS covers a wide variety of business lines such as sports management, sporting structures optimisation, the development of new media, e-sports, sports betting….
Academic Director of Sports Management School
David Mignot is a professor in Sports Management School since 2012 and the educational director of bachelors since 2016.
After studying to be an EPS sports teacher, David pursued the Master degree in international sports marketing from ESSEC.
He published a thesis as its specific theme: how must France be positioned and prepared in order to welcome the important international sports events
Then he worked for 17 years within several sports marketing agencies and managed brands like SFR, GMF, TOTAL, Grenoble 2018….
David founded “Iphitos” (sports marketing agency) in 2011 with the aim to advise the brands and to organise its own events. Some clients: GMF, La Poste, Essity, Fédération des Clubs de la Défense, AFM Téléthon, Relais et Chateaux, Stade Français Rugby, Lagardère Active …
Sports and business lawyer
Registered at the Bar of Paris in 2007, Maître Joëlle Monlouis is a practicing lawyer for over ten years.
Joëlle Monlouis was first a financier jurist in a major international bank, then she developed on the floor of the Commercial, Financial and Economical House from the Court of Cassation and she joined an American agency, specialised in international business law, in which she was in charge of mergers and acquisitions deals and problematics linked to company law.
Being a passionate sports enthusiast, she specialised in sports law and intervenes both in Europe and abroad. She is mostly sensitive to the needs, in this domain, of the institutional and economical actors of sports in the departments, the French Overseas Territories and in the French-speaking African countries.
Founder Licensing For Growth & Ex Senior Vice President Warner Bros
Previously Senior Vice President at Warner Bros. in charge of Licensing of Warner franchises (Harry Potter, Batman, Superman, Bugs Bunny) and Sports partnerships with UEFA, FIFA, NBA. Recognized specialist of Licensing & Merchandising of Sport and Entertainment. Licensing for growth is one of the 50 Sport Business experts cited by Sporsora and advises several brands and leading events in French and European sports. Moreover inventor of Golbang, the format of football 3v3
- Sports equipment manufacturers: Marketing, sponsoring and products manager, commercial developer, head of networks…
- Distributor of sports articles: Shop director, section manager, sales coordinator, animator, event manager…
- Federations and sports clubs (professional and amateur): Press chief, communication and sponsoring, administrative director, press officer of a delegation, event coordinator, webmaster…
- Announcers and sponsoring business departments: Development and partnership manager, sponsoring manager, event and hospitality manager…
- Sporting event organising companies: Technical director, logistics manager, project manager, steward, communication manager, media coordinator, hospitality, sponsoring, VIP area manager…
- Advisory agencies in sports marketing and communication: Project manager, community manager, commercial manager, web creator and web designer, consultant…
- Media and new media: Sports journalist, advertising manager, marketing sponsor…
- Local and territorial communities: Sports director of a city, of regional or county councils, sports project manager, event coordinator…
- Sector of fitness, well-being and sports recreation: Director of urban sports hall, FIVE centre manager, establishment or holiday centre manager, animation manager…
- Charitable sport and sponsorship: Director of a foundation, in charge of partnerships ...
Conditions of admission
- Students having a BAC+3/4 diploma
- Professionals who want to specialise in sports management
Admission on application file and motivation interview.
Scholar fees, start 2023
These fees are subject to deductions depending on the modes of payment.
Contact our "Admissions" service at 07 64 77 50 37 or at Admissions@sportsmanagementschool.fr
Last update date : 06/22/2022