The international within the programs
The international integrated in the courses
Our objective is to train international bilingual managers able to evolve towards the most promising business sectors. Therefore, we have developed a tailor-made program that facilitates linguistic immersion and the acquisition of multiple skills in a globalized ecosystem.
- Specialisations oriented towards the international: International governance, International Sports Marketing, Intercultural Management…
- International business studies
The acquisition of language skills, especially English used by the sports professional worldwide, promotes the employability of our graduates.
- Intensive English classes.
- Business English classes.
- Classes taught in English from the 3rd year; English-speaking course possible in the 4rd year of MBA.
- Mandatory TOEFL and TOEIC exams.
The international courses
From the 3rd year, we offer our students the benefit of personalised international courses which allow them to validate an academic experience abroad.
- Academic exchanges: 1 or 2 semesters in any of our 16 partner universities (Australia, Canada, Spain…).
- Dual diplomas.
- Business internship abroad.
In Bachelor and in MBA, each student can attend a seminar in any of the campuses of Sports Management School in Lausanne, Barcelona, Rabat or Cairo. Two other campuses are planned to open in Rome and Miami.
Our international campuses
Our sports school has 5 campuses in Paris, Lausanne, Barcelona, Rabat and Cairo: an ideal setting to develop the international exchanges and to promote the discovery of new sports cultures.