Suceed in the fascinating world of tomorrow's sports
Strengths of the training
Start dates and length of the training
Words from the direction
MBA – 1st year: Sports business basics – Program in French
MBA – 1st year: Sports business basics – Program in English
MBA – 2nd year: professionalisation
- Approach professional or semi-professional eSport players to form the SMS eSport Team
- Manage the team's event planning, find new competitions.
- Look for new partners / sponsors to finance competitions, travel, team equipment.
- Manage 360° communication, both for the professional team but also for the players on a personal basis, whether it concerns the management of their social networks, their speaking in the press or the canvassing of journalists.
- Our eSport study specialization revolves around two axes with a field part & a theoretical part:
- A theoretical part with specialized training in sports business professions & the world of eSport, to discover its market, its players, its challenges...
- A field part with the management of a professional team: the SMS eSport Team
President of the international strategic council
A born entrepreneur and sportsman, Michael began with a sporting cursus and founded the Club de Neuilly-sur-Seine: “Rugby Club Paris Neuilly”; then in 1999 he created the agency “Au-delà du sport” with Christophe Juillet and Marc Lièvremont, specialised in the relationship between sports and business management.
Simultaneously, he has been a professor in marketing for 15 years.
During these years, this born entrepreneur wished to start up his own school. This cursus led him to found Sports Management School (SMS), a business school specialised in Sports Business. SMS covers a wide variety of business lines such as sports management, sporting structures optimisation, the development of new media, e-sports, sports betting….
Academic Director of Sports Management School
David Mignot is a professor in Sports Management School since 2012 and the educational director of bachelors since 2016.
After studying to be an EPS sports teacher, David pursued the Master degree in international sports marketing from ESSEC.
He published a thesis as its specific theme: how must France be positioned and prepared in order to welcome the important international sports events
Then he worked for 17 years within several sports marketing agencies and managed brands like SFR, GMF, TOTAL, Grenoble 2018….
David founded “Iphitos” (sports marketing agency) in 2011 with the aim to advise the brands and to organise its own events. Some clients: GMF, La Poste, Essity, Fédération des Clubs de la Défense, AFM Téléthon, Relais et Chateaux, Stade Français Rugby, Lagardère Active …
Communication ex-director in Ligue Nationale de Rugby & Founder of “Comme un Poisson dans l’eau”
For 17 years, Caroline Bocquet was a communication & promotion manager in the Ligue Nationale de Rugby. Then she founded her own business “Comme un Poisson dans l’eau” along with Jérémie Duval, a business that possesses 4 skill areas: communication, audio-visual, event and digital. Today, over 280 personalities support their project.
Caroline teaches students the sporting values such as team spirit, attentiveness and fair play.